Recipes for Nut & Peanut Butter Muffins
Explore more recipes for nut and peanut butter muffins listed below the featured recipes:
This recipe puts a spin on the classic combination of peanut butter and bananas. Topped with chopped peanuts, these muffins make a wonderful treat!
These easy muffins have a wonderful combination or orange and almond flavors. They are great for breakfast or brunch, and make a perfect snack or a light dessert, too.
Deliciously moist banana muffins, studded with peanut butter chips, with a crunchy cocoa crumb topping.
- Best Ever Nut Crunch Muffins
- Cranberry Almond Popcorn Muffins
- Macadamia and Date Muffins
- Maple Pecan Muffins
- Maple Walnut Muffins
- P.B Chip Banana Muffins with Peanut Cocoa Topping
- Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Peanut Butter Bran Muffins
- Peanut Butter Chip & Banana Mini Muffins
- Peanut Butter Chip Banana Muffins
- Peanut Butter Muffins 1
- Peanut Butter Muffins 2
- Pear Pecan Muffins
- Pecan Cinnamon Muffins
- Pralines & Cream Muffins
- Toasted Almond Muffins
- Upside-Down Sticky Muffins
- Warm Apple Almond Muffins
Return to Bread Recipes Index