Search for recipes throughout
the entire site or select one of the recipe collections from
the drop-down menu on the search tool below:
An easy no-bake, refrigerator chocolate
- 1 (3.25-ounce) package vanilla instant
pudding and pie filling mix
3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa - divided use
1 cup milk
1 (8-ounce) tub frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed - divided
1 (9-ounce) package crisp chocolate wafers
HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolates and HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand
Milk Chocolates (garnish)
- Combine pudding mix and 2 tablespoons
cocoa in small bowl. Add milk; beat on low speed of mixer until
smooth and thickened. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping, blending
- Spread about 1 tablespoon pudding mixture
onto top of each chocolate wafer; put wafers together in stacks
of 4 or 5. On foil, stand wafers on edge to make one long roll.
Wrap tightly; refrigerate 5 to 6 hours.
- Sift remaining 1 tablespoon cocoa over
remaining 2 1/2 cups whipped topping; blend well.
- Unwrap roll; place on serving tray. Spread
whipped topping mixture over entire roll.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces;
place on roll to garnish.
- To serve, slice diagonally at 45°
angle. Cover; refrigerate leftover dessert.
Makes about 12 servings.
Recipe courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens,
and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. ©
The Hershey Company.
Rate and submit your comments
about this recipe below.