Hershey's Premier White Chips Almond Fudge
A winning flavor and texture combo—creamy white vanilla fudge with crunchy toasted almonds.
2 cups (12-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (Not evaporated milk)
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped slivered almonds, toasted*
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Melt white chips with sweetened condensed milk in medium saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir in almonds and vanilla.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Use foil to lift fudge out of pan; peel off foil. Cut fudge into squares.
Makes about 3 dozen pieces or 1 1/2 pounds fudge.
*To toast almonds: Spread almonds on cookie sheet. Bake at 350°F (175°C), stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
Note: For best results, do not double this recipe.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.