With only 100 calories for 3 mini-muffins,
these healthy and delightful mini-pumpkin muffins are topped
with crunchy granola. These delicious bites are a guilt-free
way to stop those mid-afternoon hunger pangs, yet nutritious
and filling for a kid-friendly after-school snack!
"3 For 100"
Mini Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 cup whole-wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup lowfat granola cereal, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Paper-line or grease mini-muffin pans.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking
soda, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and oil
in medium mixer bowl until blended. Add pumpkin and eggs; beat
well. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Spoon batter into prepared
muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. Sprinkle each with about a 1/2
teaspoon of crumbled granola. Press granola lightly into batter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden
pick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool in pans for
10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store muffins
in covered containers or resealable plastic bags.
Makes 60 mini muffins or 20 (3 mini-muffin)
Nutritional Information Per Serving (3
mini-muffins): Calories: 100 Calories from Fat: 30 Total Fat:
3.5 g Saturated Fat: 0.5 g Cholesterol: 20 mg Sodium: 85 mg Carbohydrates:
17 g Dietary Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 12 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.