Fluffy scrambled eggs and ham cooked in
Scrambled Eggs and
- 2 ounces cooked ham, sliced
2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
4 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a microwave-safe pie plate, combine
sliced ham, sliced green onion, butter and basil. Microwave,
uncovered, on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until the mixture
is heated through.
- Meanwhile, stir together in a small bowl
beat eggs with milk. Pour over the ham mixture in the pie plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on MEDIUM, for 4
to 5 minutes or until eggs are nearly set, pushing the cooked
portions toward the center of the dish several times during cooking.
Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 30 seconds
to 1 minute, or until the cheese is melted.
Makes 8 servings.
Rate and submit your comments
about this recipe below.