Whole-wheat flour, pumpkin and blueberries
are combined to make nutritiously hearty, yet deliciously light
pancakes. For a sweet change of pace, try the chocolate chip
- 2 cups white or regular whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1/2 cup NESTLÉ®
TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Pure maple syrup
- Combine flour, baking powder, pumpkin
pie spice and salt in large bowl. Combine milk, eggs, pumpkin
and sugar in medium bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir just until
moistened (batter may be lumpy). Fold in blueberries or morsels.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat;
brush lightly with oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle;
cook until bubbles begin to form (about 2 minutes). Turn; continue
to cook about 1 minute longer or until golden brown. Repeat with
- Serve with maple syrup.
Makes 18 pancakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1
pancake): Calories: 100 Calories from Fat: 10 Total Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 25 mg Sodium: 150 mg Carbohydrates:
21 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g Sugars: 9 g Protein: 4 g
Recipe and photograph are the property
of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.