Lemon Nut White Chip Cookies
These delightful cookies are laden with creamy white chocolate morsels, crunchy nuts and a kiss of lemon in every bite.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 (12-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1 cup coarsely chopped cashews, walnuts, pecans or macadamia nuts
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and lemon juice; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, nuts and lemon peel.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets for 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.