Most fully-cooked hams in the market have
easy-to-follow directions for heating, making it easier to serve
ham for any occasion. So why wait for a holiday? Serve this ham
with scalloped pototoes, grean beans and fresh strawberries or
other seasonal fruit.
Ham with Fruit Glaze
- 2 to 3 pound fully-cooked smoked boneless
- 1/2 cup fruit preserves (such as peach
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Heat ham in oven according to package
directions*, about 15 to 18 minutes per pound in a 350°F
- In small bowl, stir together preserves
and mustard. Brush over sides of ham during last 15 to 20 minutes
- Slice enough ham to serve; wrap and refrigerate
leftovers for up to 3 days.
*Crock-pot tip: Heat small boneless ham
in slow cooker, with 1/4 cup water, on low setting, for 5 to
Nutrition Facts per 3-ounce serving: Calories
170 calories Protein 21 grams Fat 3 grams Sodium 1480 milligrams
Cholesterol 55 milligrams Saturated Fat 1 grams Carbohydrates
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy
of Pork, Be Inspired®.