Fresh green beans are lightly sauteed and
tossed with lemon juice, fresh thyme and parsley in this simple
yet elegant side dish.
Sauteed Green Beans
with Fresh Thyme
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- Fine sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high
heat. Add green beans; season with salt and pepper. Cook for
4 to 6 minutes. Add water; cover. Cook for 2 more minutes. Uncover;
cook for 30 seconds to evaporate the water.
- Add butter, garlic and thyme to skillet;
cook for 2 minutes. Toss with parsley and lemon juice; serve
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Not Provided.
Recipe and photograph are the property
of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.