Search for recipes throughout
the entire site or select one of the recipe collections from
the drop-down menu on the search tool below:
Simple, yet flavorful honey barbecue sauce-basted
turkey kebabs with wedges of lemon and cherry tomatoes.
Honey Barbecue Kebabs
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey
Breast Tenderloins, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/4 cup canola oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup honey
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
8 cherry tomatoes
2 lemons, quartered
1 (18-ounce) bottle honey barbecue sauce
Wooden skewers or metal skewers
Cilantro, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil,
soy sauce, honey, garlic and black pepper.
- In a large container, pour mixture over
turkey; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, soak 10 to 12 wooden skewers
in water for 30 minutes.
- Thread turkey, tomatoes and lemon wedges
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill.
- Grill kebabs about 15 minutes, turning
frequently until no longer pink and internal temperature reaches
170°F (approximately 75°C).
- Baste kebabs with honey barbecue sauce
- Serve over a bed of cilantro.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy
of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used
Rate and submit your comments
about this recipe below.