Sautéed Turkey & Artichokes in White Wine Sauce
Turkey breast chops, sautéed with artichoke hearts, are served with a simple Dijon mustard and white wine pan sauce.
1/2 cup mayonnaise or 1/2 cup salad dressing
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 pound Honeysuckle White®, cut into chops
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup dry white wine
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- For Sauce: In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, and garlic powder; set aside.
- For Turkey: Pound turkey to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add turkey. Cook about 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Add wine, salt, pepper, and artichoke hearts. Simmer, covered, about 8 minutes or until turkey is tender and no longer pink in the center.
- With slotted spoon, remove turkey and artichokes from skillet to serving platter; keep warm. Add mayonnaise mixture to drippings in skillet. Cook until heated through. Do not boil.
- To Serve: Spoon pan sauce over turkey and artichokes.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.