Family-Favorite Recipes for Candies & Fudges
If you love milk chocolate, caramel and roasted salted peanuts, then you will love these candy squares!
The hardest part of making this yummy "homemade" candy is unwrapping the soft caramels!
An excellent, no-fail version of chocolate fudge that sets up every time. The toasted nuts add incredible flavor and a nice crunch to this creamy, chocolate fudge.
- Apricot Coconut Confections
- Aunt Sue's Peanut Brittle
- Caramel Corn Crunch
- Caramel Mountain Candy Squares
- Cherry Mountain Candy Squares with Variations
- Chocolate Fudge
- Coconutty Caramel Candies
- Never-Fail Divinity
- Peanut Butter "Cup" Squares
- Peanut Butter Swirled White Chocolate Fudge
- Pumpkin Marshmallow & Spice Fudge
- Super, No Fail Caramel Corn
Return to Family-Favorite Recipes Index