Breaded Ravioli with Dipping Sauces
These cheese-filled pasta pillows turn crispy when fried and are a perfect complement to pasta sauces.
1 (9-ounce) container BUITONI® Family Size Four Cheese Ravioli for accompaniment
1 3/4 cup plain, dry bread crumbs
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 large egg
1 (15-ounce) container BUITONI® Family Size Marinara Sauce, warmed, for accompaniment
1 (10-ounce) container Alfredo sauce, warmed, for accompaniment
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Combine bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder and seasoning in small bowl. Whisk milk and egg together in separate small bowl until well blended. Dip ravioli into milk mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture. Repeat dipping procedure until all ravioli have been double-coated. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Add vegetable oil to 2-inch depth in electric skillet or large skillet; heat to 350°F (175°C).
- Fry ravioli, 5 to 6 at a time, on each side for 20 to 30 seconds or until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon; drain.
- Serve with warm sauces.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.