Everyone loves homemade cheese sticks because they're as much fun to eat as they are tasty.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup butter
3 tablespoons ice water
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Combine all ingredients,except water, with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add water and mixing will.
- Form into strips with a cookie press.
- Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- Serve them with meals or as snacks.
Makes about 28 cheese sticks.