Cheese Lovers Pizza Squares
These tasty pizza squares are topped with ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, diced turkey pepperoni, sliced plum tomatoes and yellow pepper.
1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 cups (8-ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 ounces turkey pepperoni, diced
2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 cup yellow pepper, sliced
1 teaspoon oregano
2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Press pizza dough into 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes; remove from oven and spread ricotta cheese over crust. Top with mozzarella, pepperoni, tomatoes, yellow pepper and oregano.
- Return to oven and bake for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley, cut into squares and serve.
Makes 10 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/10 of recipe): Calories 200; Total Fat; 9 g; Saturated Fat 4 g; Cholesterol 30 mg; Sodium 440 mg; Calcium 25% Daily Value; Protein 13 g; Carbohydrates 17 g; Dietary Fiber 1 g.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of 3-A-Day of Dairy.