Chile Cheese Bean Dip
Serve this super easy, super good bean dip with some toasty corn chips and the party is on!
1 (30-ounce) can refried beans
1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese - divided use
1 1/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese - divided use
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
Corn or tortilla chips for accompaniment
- Combine all ingredients except for 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup
- Monterey Jack cheese, mixing well and place in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top.
- Bake in 350ºF (175ºC) oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and cheese has melted.
- Serve hot with corn or tortilla chips.
Makes about 8 cups or 32 servings.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving (about 1/4 cup): 182.1 calories; 60% calories from fat; 12.2g total fat; 40.2mg cholesterol; 350.4mg sodium; 189.9mg potassium; 9.3g carbohydrates; 3.0g fiber; 0.3g sugar; 6.3g net carbs; 9.2g protein.