Cinnamon-Sugar Raisinets Popcorn
This simple, sugar and cinnamon-spiced popcorn snack mix, strewn with sweet, plump chocolate-covered raisins and crunchy dry-roasted peanuts, is sure to be a big hit with young and old alike.
10 cups popped popcorn (air popped or light butter microwave)
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 tablespoon butter
1 (11-ounce) package NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk or Dark Chocolate-Covered Raisins
1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Place sugar, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- Melt butter; drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture; toss again to coat.
- Add Raisinets and peanuts and toss to distribute evenly.
Makes 2 cups.
Makes 12 cups or 24 (1/2 cup) servings.
Adapted recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.