Cranberry Chutney and Chicken Quesadilla
A quick and easy appetizer perfect for fall and winter holiday entertaining.
1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
1 cup shredded Montery Jack cheese
1 medium avocado, chopped
1/2 cup CROSSE & BLACKWELL® Apple Curry Chutney
4 large green onions, sliced
2 tablespoons ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
10 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
3 tablespoons butter - divided use
- Combine chicken, cheese, avocado, chutney, green onions, chiles and cilantro in medium bowl; mix well.
- Spread about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on one tortilla; place second tortilla evenly over mixture. Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Melt about 2 teaspoons butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add one quesadilla; cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining butter and quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into eight wedges.
Makes 40 appetizer servings.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.