Cranberry Crab Meat and Cream Cheese Appetizers
These little cuties taste as good as they look and are guaranteed to be a hit!
1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup minced crab meat
2 tablespoons green onion, white and green parts, sliced
15 individual mini-phyllo shells, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place cranberry sauce in a small mixing bowl; beat with a fork or wire whisk until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat and green onion in a small mixing bowl.
- Fill each shell with about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoon cranberry sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 15 individual servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/15 of recipe): Cal. 49 (2%DV), Fat Cal. 18, Pro. 1g (2%DV), Carb. 6g (2%DV), Fat 2g (3%DV), Chol 8mg (2%DV), Sod. 54mg (2%DV), Vit. A 23RE (2%DV), Vit. C 0mg (0%DV), Vit. E 0mg (0%DV), Calcium 6mg (0%DV), Iron <1mg (1%DV), Folate 2Ug (0%DV), Zinc 0mg (0%DV), Pot. 13mg (0%DV), Dietary Exchange: Fruit 0.5, Fat 0.5
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.