Creamed Chipped Beef Ranch Dip
This bread bowl dip is sure to be a hit at your next party. Choose your favorite variety of bread and don't forget to eat the bowl.
2 (10-ounce) packages Classic Recipes Creamed Chipped Beef, prepared according to package directions
1 cup creamy ranch-style salad dressing
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 (16-ounce) round bread loaf
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Slice top 1/3 off of bread. Remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1-inch shell. Cut top crust and soft bread into bite-size pieces to serve with dip.
- Place bread shell on baking sheet.
- Place creamed chipped beef, salad dressing and red pepper in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until no large pieces of beef remain. Transfer mixture into bread shell. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with bread pieces for dipping.
Makes 10 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.