Crispy Crunchy Apple Popcorn
This tasty cinnamon-sweet popcorn snack mix—featuring dried apple chips—is great simple treat for autumn gatherings and parties.
6 cups popped popcorn
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups dried apple chips
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil; butter foil.
- Spread popcorn in pan and drizzle with melted butter; toss popcorn.
- Sprinkle popcorn with sugar and cinnamon and toss again.
- Heat in oven 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle apple chips over popcorn and heat an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool to room temperature. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 8 (1 cup) servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.