Hot and Cheesy Chili Dip
All it takes is three ingredients and a little heat to create this hearty layered dip with a taste as big as Texas.
1 (16-ounce) can chili without beans
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese or a combination of both
Corn or tortilla chips for accompaniment
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread cream cheese evenly on the bottom of glass 9 to 10-inch pie dish.
- Layer chili on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in oven until cheese melts, approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with corn or tortilla chips.
Makes about 4 1/2 cups or 18 (2 tablespoon servings).
Nutritional Information Per Serving (2 tablespoons): 124.3 calories; 74% calories from fat; 10.3g total fat; 32.3mg cholesterol; 213.3mg sodium; 73.9mg potassium; 2.0g carbohydrates; 0.0g fiber; 0.1g sugar; 2.0g net carbs; 6.0g protein.