Hot Pizza Dip
Love pizza? Then you will love this cheesy hot pizza dip...and so will your party guests!
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup (4-ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup pizza sauce
2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
2 tablespoons sliced green onion
Bread sticks or Italian bread slices for accompaniment
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning; mix well. Spread on the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Combine cheeses. Sprinkle half of cheese mixture over cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over cheese. Top with remaining cheese, peppers and onions.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbling around the edges.
- Serve with bread sticks or Italian bread slices for dipping.
Makes 12 servings.