Italian Sausage Cheese Balls
These sausage balls are easy and so good! Just three simple ingredients is all it takes to make them! They're ideal served with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
3 cups biscuit mix
2 cups grated mozzarella
Marinara sauce for accompaniment (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, much like you would a meat loaf. Mixture will be stiff.
- Form into 1-inch balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until well browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce, if desired.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen appetizers.