Lemon Pepper and Parmesan Popcorn
The complementary flavors of butter, lemon, black pepper and Parmesan cheese will make this seasoned popcorn a favorite for snacking.
6 cups popped popcorn
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place popcorn in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan that has been lined with foil; set aside.
- Place butter in small bowl and microwave about 20 seconds or until melted.
- Pour butter over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and lemon pepper over popcorn and toss again.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss again just before serving. Serve immediately or cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Makes 6 (1 cup) servings.
Tip: For fewer calories, omit butter. Spray popcorn lightly with cooking spray. Evenly sprinkle Herbs de Provence, garlic and salt over popcorn; toss again and serve.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.