You can count on this peanut butter and chocolate popcorn treat being addictive — one bite after another. A great addition to any party menu.
2 quarts popped popcorn
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup powdered sugar
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips. Microwave 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the popcorn and stir until well coated.
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar over popcorn and stir until coated.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
- Store in airtight container, refrigerated, up to 24 hours.
Makes 2 quarts.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.