Smokey Cola Glazed Meatballs
Try this super simple turkey meatball recipe - perfect for serving at your game day party...or any festive gathering.
1 (28 ounce) bag of Farm Rich Turkey Meatballs
2 tablespoons butter
2 cups cola soda (not sugar-free)
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup packed dark brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium sauce pan, add butter and melt.
- Whisk in the cola, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and chipotle pepper. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low until a thicker syrup is formed (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and place in the refrigerator for one hour (the mixture will thicken in the refrigerator).
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions. Remove from the oven and toss with glaze.
- Return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided by FarmRich.com via Brandpoint Content; Copyright 1996-2014.