Spicy Honey Drummettes
These spicy, honey-sweet chicken wings are sure to be the hit of the party.
3 pounds chicken drumettes
1 cup honey
2 tablespoons curry powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Rinse drummettes and pat dry.
- Arrange in single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F (205°C) for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon half of honey mixture over drummettes; bake 10 minutes.
- Using tongs, turn drummettes over. Spoon remaining honey mixture over drummettes; bake 10 minutes longer. Let cool slightly before serving.
Makes about 36 drummettes.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of National Honey Board.