Ultimate Party Wings
Wings are way up there -- we're talking close to the top -- on everyone's list of favorite party foods.
1 (12-ounce) bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
1 (16-ounce) can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
24 chicken drummettes
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine chili sauce and cranberry sauce in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until smooth. Reserve one-third of sauce mixture.
- Arrange drummettes on baking sheet coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn drummettes over. Brush with remaining sauce mixture until well coated.
- Bake for additional 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with reserved sauce for dipping.
Makes 24 appetizers.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of ©H.J. Heinz Company, L.P. 2008. All rights reserved; ©2008 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All rights Reserved, through ECES, Inc., Electronic Color Editorial Services.