Warm Holiday Ham Crescents
Easy warm ham sandwiches that use convenience foods to make a tasty dish. Makes great party food, or for a complete meal, serve with tomato soup and a leafy salad.
1/2 pound brown-sugar fully-cooked ham, shaved*
1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
4 slices cheddar, mozzarella cheese or Swiss cheese, cut diagonally
3 tablespoons mayonnaise, or salad dressing
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- Separate package of crescent rolls into triangles; place on waxed paper.
- Place cheese triangle over each dough triangle.
- Divide ham among the 8 dough/cheese triangles.
- Beginning at widest end, roll up to form a crescent.
- Place on baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard; serve with Ham Crescents.
Makes 8 servings.
*Use leftover spiral-sliced ham from your holiday meals, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/8 of recipe): Calories: 229 calories; Protein: 11 grams; Fat: 14 grams; Sodium: 674 milligrams; Cholesterol: 17 milligrams; Saturated Fat: 4 grams; Carbohydrates: 14 grams; Fiber: 0 grams.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Pork: Be Inspired.