Chunky Chocolate Pecan Bars
Love chocolate and pecan pie? Then you'll love this delicious bar cookie that has both flavors going for it.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
3 large eggs
3/4 cup corn syrup
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (11.5-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- For Crust: Combine flour, butter and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For Filling: Beat eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in a medium bowl with a wire whisk. Stir in chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Makes 24 bars.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.