Double Fudge Brownies
Moist and rich, fudgy chocolate brownies with chocolate chips.
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups granulated sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
3 squares baking chocolate
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons sour cream
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Mix together flour, sugar, and salt; set aside.
- Melt butter with baking chocolate. Add to the flour mixture and stir well.
- Beat eggs until foamy. Stir the eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Makes 24 brownies.