Easy No-Bake Milk Chocolate S'More Bars
You'll love how quick and easy these no-bake s'more bars are to make...and you can be sure that everyone will love eating them with their ooey-gooey goodness of the marshmallows, graham crackers and milk chocolate.
Nonstick cooking spray
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
8 cups miniature marshmallows - divided use
1 3/4 cups (11.5 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels - divided use
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 (about 2 cups) whole graham crackers, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- Line an 8 or 9-inch-square baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat; add 6 cups marshmallows and salt, stir constantly until marshmallows are melted and mixture is bubbly; continue cooking for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup morsels; stir until melted.
- Working quickly, stir in graham cracker pieces first, then add remaining 3/4 cup morsels and 2 cups marshmallows. Spread mixture into prepared baking pan with greased spatula, pressing down lightly.
- Cool for 2 hours or until set.
- Lift from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares with serrated knife.
Makes 16 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/16 of recipe): Calories 240; Calories from Fat 90; Total Fat 10g; Saturated Fat 6g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 120mg; Carbohydrates 39g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 28g; Protein 1g
Adapted recipe. Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.