No-Bake Chocolate Brownies
Loaded with yummy goodness, these gluten-free no-bake brownies won't last long! Recipe by Fitness Expert Barbara Trujillo Gomez.
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1 cup rolled oats
- Grease an 8x8x2-inch pan with the butter; set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat honey, coconut oil, almond butter, sea salt, vanilla and cinnamon over low heat.
- In a large bowl combine chopped almonds, chopped walnuts, semi-sweet chocolate chips, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and rolled oats.
- Add the hot honey mixture from the saucepan into the bowl and mix.
- Press the brownie mixture into greased pan and refrigerate until firm. Cut into 16 bars and serve.
Makes 16 brownies.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the National Honey Board.