Phyllis' Fudgie Brownies
Phyllis's fudgie brownies are simply the fudgiest brownies ever!
2 large eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons all purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Grease and flour a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a bowl beat eggs until fluffy.
- Add sugar and melted butter. Beat till thoroughly combined.
- Stir in flour, unsweetened baking cocoa, and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars.
Makes 24 brownies.