Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Don't wait for the holidays to serve these delicious pumpkin cheesecake bars.
1 (16-ounce) package pound cake mix
3 large eggs - divided use
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice - divided use
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In large bowl, on low speed, combine cake mix, 1 egg, butter and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice until crumbly. Press onto bottom of 15x10-inch jellyroll pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk, then remaning 2 eggs, pumpkin, remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix well.
- Pour over crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Makes 48 bars.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Eagle Family Foods, Inc.