If you're looking for something very unique, try this non-alcoholic version of sangria.
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3 cups cranberry juice
1 cup orange juice
1 cup blueberries
1 1/2 cups strawberries quartered
1 orange with zest removed and sliced into 1/4 inch wheels
2 packets Starbucks VIA
1 cup soda water
- Combine sugar, juices and fruit in a pitcher. Stir to dissolve sugar. Let chill for several hours.
- Before serving, dissolve coffee with a tablespoon of hot water in a large glass. Add a cup of the juice mixture and stir to fully combine. Add this coffee mixture back into the sangria pitcher and stir to combine.
- Right before serving, mix in the soda water.
- Combine the zest with an equal amount of sugar. Dip moistened rims of tall glasses into the orange-sugar mixture for a sparkling visual and flavor.
- Fill the glasses with sangria mixture.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Starbucks.com/VIA; through ARA Content.