Raspberry Apple Spiced Tea
Few beverages warm a holiday heart as much as Mary's Raspberry Apple Spiced Tea, runner-up in The Culinary Institute of America's Holiday Recipe Contest.
4 cups apple cider
3 whole cloves
2 cinnamon sticks
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup NESTEA Sweetened Iced Tea Liquid Concentrate Raspberry Flavor
2 cups water
Orange or lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- Place apple cider, cloves and cinnamon in 4-quart pot; cover.
- Boil gently for 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar; stir until dissolved.
- Stir in Nestea and water.
- Boil gently for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon before serving. Garnish with slices of orange or lemon, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.