Cheese Bubble Bread
A cheesy, pull-apart yeast bread your whole family will love, and it's easy to make thanks to the convenience of frozen bread dough.
1 (16-ounce) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
4 ounces Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- Divide dough into 32 pieces.
- Cut cheese into 32 cubes.
- Wrap 1 piece of dough around each cheese piece; pinch dough together to seal.
- Dip each piece into combined butter and seasonings; layer in 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled, 1 to 2 hours.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 30 minutes. Remove from pan; serve warm.
Makes 1 loaf.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.