Chocolatey Quick Pull-Apart Bread
A fun, chocolate pull-apart treat! Balls of yeast bread dough, with a chocolate candy kiss tucked inside, are dipped in butter, rolled in a cocoa-sugar mixture and piled into a tube pan and baked.
2 (16-ounce each) loaves frozen bread dough
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon unsweetened baking cocoa
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, melted - divided use
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup water
Milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Thaw loaves as directed on package; let rise until doubled.
- Stir together granulated sugar, cocoa and cinnamon; set aside.
- Stir together 1/4 cup butter, brown sugar and water in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth when stirred. Pour mixture into 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Pinch off pieces of bread dough; form into balls, 1 1/2-inches in diameter, placing 1 milk chocolate kiss inside each ball. Dip each ball in remaining 1/4 cup butter; roll in cocoa-sugar mixture. Place balls in prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes in pan; invert onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.
Makes 12 servings.