Favorite Corn Muffins
Recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup corn meal
1/4 cup bran
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup sour cream
2 large eggs
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Generously butter cups in muffin tin; set aside.
- Stir together dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat remaining ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add to flour mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing. Serve warm.
Makes 12 muffins.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.