Malted Milk Ball Muffins
Sweet muffins with the yummy crunch of crushed, chocolate-covered malted milk balls in every bite.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup coarsely crushed chocolate-covered malted milk balls
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg, beaten
3/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
6 tablespoons butter melted (3/4 stick)
3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease and flour a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, malted milk balls, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, sour cream, vanilla, butter and milk. Add to dry ingredients, mixing until just moistened. Do not over mix.
- Fill prepared muffin tins two-thirds full.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Makes 12 muffins.