Pumpkin Biscuits with Pumpkin Maple Sauce
Pumpkin biscuits are perfect for breakfast, brunch or even to serve with an early supper.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
1/3 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Nonfat Dry Milk
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 tablespoon water
Pumpkin Maple Sauce:
1 cup maple syrup
1 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine baking mix, dry milk, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl. Stir in pumpkin and water just until moistened.
- Knead 10 times on lightly floured surface. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into 12 biscuits. Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Spoon sauce over warm biscuits.
- For Pumpkin Maple Sauce: Heat maple syrup, pumpkin and cinnamon in small saucepan until warm.
Makes 12 biscuits.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.