Microwave Ham, Mushroom and Swiss Coffee Cup Scramble
Recipe courtesy of the American Egg Board.
1 large egg
1 tablespoon water
1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
1 thin slice deli ham, chopped (1-ounce)
Shredded Swiss cheese
- Coat a 12-ounce microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. Add egg, water, mushrooms and ham; beat until blended.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Top with cheese.
Makes 1 serving.
- Don't overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1 recipe): Calories: 159; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 209mg; Total Carbs: 3g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 15g; Sodium: 404mg.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the American Egg Board.