Key Lime Popcorn Clusters
These sweet and zesty key lime-flavored marshmallow popcorn clusters are sure to be a hit.
8 cups popped popcorn
4 whole graham crackers, finely chopped
1 (7.5-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
1/4 cup butter or margarine
2 tablespoons grated lime peel
1 tablespoon key lime (or traditional lime) juice
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil.
- Combine popcorn and all but 2 tablespoon of graham cracker pieces in large bowl.
- Microwave marshmallow crème and butter in large glass bowl on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until butter is melted. Stir in lime peel and lime juice.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn, mixing thoroughly.
- Using damp hand, firmly press mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons graham cracker pieces. Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- Lift foil from pan. Break popcorn mixture into clusters.
Makes about 32 clusters.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.