Original Nestlé® Raisinet® Cookies
Get your glass of ice-cold milk ready! Each cookie, loaded with chocolate-covered raisins and nuts, is a treat worthy of dunking.
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 (7-ounce) packages or 2 cups NESTLÉ® RAISINETS® Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
1 cup nuts, chopped
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Beat in eggs; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate-covered raisins and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets
- Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cook completely.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.