Simple Praline Cookies
Super easy, super fast and super yummy praline cookies! A hot buttery, brown sugar syrup with pecans is poured over graham crackers, baked for just 10 minutes and then topped with mini chocolate chips.
24 graham cracker squares
1 cup butter
1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
1 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line the bottom of a rimmed baking sheet with graham cracker squares; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and brown sugar; bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Carefully and quickly pour hot syrup over graham crackers.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips, if desired.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/36 of recipe): 134.2 calories; 55% calories from fat; 8.6g total fat; 13.6mg cholesterol; 95.3mg sodium; 47.7mg potassium; 14.3g carbohydrates; 0.6g fiber; 8.9g sugar; 13.7g net carbs; 1.0g protein.