Swirl of Chocolate Cheesecake Triangles
Elegant white swirls decorate these rich cheesecake bars. They're great for picnics or birthday parties—hand-held and no implements needed!
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 (12-ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir 1 cup cream cheese mixture into chocolate. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Pour chocolate mixture over cream cheese mixture. Swirl mixtures with spoon, pulling plain cream cheese mixture up to surface.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm. Cut into 15 rectangles; cut each rectangle in half diagonally to form triangles.
Makes 30 triangles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/30 of recipe): Calories: 190 Calories from Fat: 100 Total Fat: 12 g Saturated Fat: 7 g Cholesterol: 45 mg Sodium: 115 mg Carbohydrates: 19 g Dietary Fiber: .5 g Sugars: 15 g Protein: 3 g.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.