White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
A colorful and delicious cookie for the holidays or anytime of the year.
2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
2/3 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a stand mixer beat butter and brown sugar until it is light and fluffy. Then add eggs and scrape the bowl mixing well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt, dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Pat them down with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Now bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 2 1/2 to 3 dozen cookies.
Recipe provided courtesy of HolidayKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.