Chocolate Pot de Crème
Simply put, chocolate pot de crème is a grownup version of an age-old favorite—chocolate pudding!
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup egg substitute (or 2 large eggs)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup of half-and-half (light cream)
- In a blender combine chocolate chips, egg substitute and vanilla.
- Now scald half and half in a medium saucepan just until bubbles form around the edge.
- Pour the cream over the chip mixture.
- Blend on liquefy for 20 to 25 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into 4 small cups.
- Refrigerate until set, about 4 to 6 hours.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of HolidayKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.